I’m a Bangalore based freelance writer whose work mainly focuses on language, culture, history, and how they all intersect.
If you want to commission some work or just say hey, you can mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also find me on Twitter as @SandalBurn, and I also post on Indian linguistics on @TianChengWen.
- The Death Of A Script – The Hindu Sunday Magazine, May 2019
- Across The Netravati – Economic & Political Weekly, April 2019
- Romi Konkani : The Story Of A Goan Script – Firstpost, April 2019
- The Quest For A Malayalam Linguistic Identity – The News Minute, April 2019
- Mapping Tulu – The News Minute, Feb 2019
- How Water Bodies Influenced Life & Language In The Deccan – The News Minute, September 2018
- What A Marathi Idiom Tells Us About Deccan History – The Wire, June 2018